The ODC Connector together with the far transmission cable, are becoming the standard interface specified in 3G, 4G and Wimax Base Station remote radios and FTTA (Fiber-to-the-Antenna) applications.
The ODC Cable assemblies have passed testes like salt mist, vibration and shock and meet protection class IP67. They are well suited for Industrial and Aerospace and Defense applications.
Screwed locking mechanism, confirm the connection is long-term and reliable.
Guide structure, can be installed blindly, simply and quickly.
Airtight construction: Water proof, dust proof and corrosion resistant. Protection caps.
Compact appearance, robust and flexible.
Sealing design through wall.
Reduce the times of splicing.
1. Far transmission communication & FTTA.
2. Intelligent substation
3. Video Surveillance system
4. Indoor and Outdoor applications
5. Outdoor & Military communication equipment connection.
6. Oil field, mine communication connection.
7. Far transmission wireless base station.
8. Optical fiber sensor.
9. Railway signal control.
Features And Benefits:
1. Provides superior weather resistance for FTTA and other outdoor applications.
2. Allows flexibility to use factory terminated assemblies or pre-terminated or field installed assemblies
3. Suitable for FTTA and outdoor temperature extremes Ensures functionality in harsh weather environments
4. Can be installs without special tooling
5. Threaded style coupling
6. Provides bend protection for installation and long term use
7. Faster network roll out and customer installations
8. 100% tested assemblies built in a controlled environment
9. Lower cost deployment by utilizing plug and play solutions
10. Custom built solutions with quick turnaround times
- IP-67 water and dust protection
- Factory terminated for high performance
- -40ºC~85ºC operating temperature
- 445N (100 lbs) cable retention
- 2.0mm to 7.0mm cable diameters for option
- Low profile in-line receptacle available
- No installation tools requires
- 100 minimum mating cycles
Packaging and Shipment
1. About the price?
Re.We usually quote within 12 hours after we confirm the technical data of your products.
2. What's the payment method?
Re.We accept T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram,PayPal etc.
3. What are your terms of payment?
Re.30% in advance,and 70% before shipment
4. How to ship the items to me?
Re.Courier(DHL,TNT,FEDEX,UPS,EMS),Airfreight,Ocean Ship are available.
5. How long is your delivery time?
Re.The general delivery time is 5-7 days after order confirmed,it depends on the order quantity.