- Easy and safe intallation Screwed locking mechanism
- 2 fibers singlemode or multimode
- Extension connector for cable chaining
- Built-in plug with square or hexagonal flange
- Water proof protection caps
- EMI protected, ROHS compliant
- Connector - ODC Plug to LC
- Compact design with 2x1.25mm ferrules
- Water proof, dust proof and corrosion resistant
ODC for Harsh Environment Connectivity
ODC fiber optic patch cables are used in outdoors, which suitable for different environment and large temperature range, typically used in FTTA. And ODC connector is next generation connectors for wireless base station application inclouding WCDMA, TD-SCDMA, CDMA200, Wi-MAX, GSM. ODC provides highest reliability and operating safety. The ruggedized design provides highest mechanical and thermal robustness which keeps the data lines alive even in case of shock, strongest vibration, or accidental misuse.
Outdoor Fiber Cable Assemblies Application
ODC cables usually consist of LC fiber connector and ODC socket/plug connector, and the ODC socket can be directly connected to ODC plug for a complete set. The ODC connector is a kind of harsh environment fiber optical interfaces for remote radio heads. It is installed in many different types of environments such as costal areas, urban bulidings, rural tower sites and extreme temperatures, vibration, salt mist, corrosive gases and humidity are all typical challenges.