|Product Name:||1-1/4 Metal Feeder Cable Clamp Rf Coaxial Feeder Clamps 1/2 Coax Cable||Application:||Base Station Installation|
|Cable:||1-1/4 Coax Cable 、1/2 Coax Cable||Threaded Rod:||M8 Threaded Hole|
|Material:||SUS304 + PP + Rubber||Holes:||2-6 Ways|
coax cable clamps,
optical patch cord
Feeder cable clamp is to install multiple cable runs on towers where space is limited. Without additional adapters, these clamps can provide sturdy, reliable, long-term support to systems by means of tough and UV resistant material.
Down-lead clamp for tower
1. The downlead clamp for tower is usedx to fix the cable tower, the splice tower and terminal in the down-lead to the closure. Each 2 meters is suppliedx with a set.telecom industry feeder clamps
2. It is used to fix the tension tower. Each tower is supplied with 2 sets.
Down-lead clamp for pole feeder power cable clamp
1. The downlead clamp for pole is used to fix the cable to the splice pole and triminal pole in the down-lead to the closure. Each 2 meters is supplied with 1 set.telecom industry feeder clamps
2. It is used for tension pole. Each pole is supplied with 1 set.
Unique design feature of our products
telecom industry feeder clamps
1. Allows the clamp to cover a broad cable range. This feature reduces the customer's stocking requirements when dealing with numerous cable diameters .telecom industry feeder clamps
2. The clamp has four attachment options that provide the versatility needed when dealing with a variety of wood or steel poles and lattice towers telecom industry feeder clamps
3. Allows the clamp to cover a broad cable range. Normal spacing for downlead clamps are six to eight feet.
Packaging & Shipping
|Trade terms||CIF, DDU, EX-WORKS|
|Payment terms||T/T, L/C, Negotiable|
|Supply capability||100000 pieces per month|
|Lead time||3-15 days|
|Shipment||Sea, Air, Express|
|Port||Shanghai, Ningbo, Shenzhen|
|Sample time||3-5 days|
|Packaging||Plastic bag, Carton,|
Services: In order to meet our clients' requirements, we also customize special products. Just show us your drawing, sample or indicated details, we will produce it or please kindly send us your specific engineering parameters such as IMD, VSWR, plating etc. We will discuss with you about the details and please feel free to contact us.
Quality: In order to ensure product quality, we have combined with our highly qualified employees, advanced production lines, sophisticated testing equipment and nationwide service network.
Guaranty: We provide comprehensive service, including quality service, guidance services, We focus on customer needs in every detail.
How to get a sample(for testing)
A: Free sample: We’d love to send you free samples which have in stock, and you just need arrange shipment.
B: Charged sample: $100 for sample developed, and return after mass production.
Step1: provide your drawing and requirements to us.
Step2: we make quotation.
Step3: negotiation and confirm product details.
Step4: confirm sample cost, freight and delivery.
Sample unit cost will be 3 times based on the final quotation.
Because samples are customized, it takes us more labor costs than mass production.
Usually sample delivery time is around 10 to 20days.(up to the products)
Step5: provide PI to you, you make payment accordingly.
Step6: we start production, and keep you informed updated news.
Step7: send you details and photos when qualified sample is finished.
Step8: make shipment after above information is confirmed.
Look forward to your inquiry on 1-1/4 metal feeder cable clamp rf coaxial feeder clamps 1/2 coax cable.