1. Outdoor patch cord, FC/UPC-LC/UPC, armored cable(outdoor type), 6 cores, 5.0mm(0.6mm inside), LSZH jacket; with metal fanout kit, without armor tube on breakouts.
2. Outdoor patch cord, FC/UPC-LC/UPC, armored cable(outdoor type), SM G657A1, 12 cores, 5.8mm(0.6mm inside), 20m, LSZH jacket; with metal fanout kit, without armor tube on breakouts.
3. Armored patch cord can be laid in all kinds of environmental extremes. It is used without protection tube which saves space and is quite convenient for maintenance. Also it has the construction including stainless steel tube which protects optical fiber and provide better security for the whole system.
Armored tactical cable features strong tensile strength, strong pressure resistance and good flexibility characteristics. Besides, it is bending resistant, oil resistant, wear resistant and flame retardant. Therefore, armored tactical cable is ideal for both indoor and outdoor applications, such as rapid wiring or repeated retrieval in military field or connecting the networks of two buildings either through the use of an underground conduit or not.
Application: Used for military networks, industrial Ethernet, combat vehicles and other harsh environment.
1) Protection of stainless steel tube with small caliber.
2) Avoid the damage of torsion.
3) High tensile coefficient and stress coefficient.
4) Convenient for application, highly security.
5) Application without damage to cable.
6) Manufacture without damage to cable.
7)Cost cutting for maintenance.
Structure of the armored cable: