||GYXTW Armored Direct Burial Cable 12 Core Fiber Optic Cable Price Per Meter
||Armored Direct Burial Fiber Cable
||Material Of Jacket:
||Black Polyethylene (PE)
|Storage / Operating Temperature:
||Outdoor Duct And Conduit Installation
Anti Rodent Fiber Optic Cable,
Armoured Fiber Optic Cable,
Armored Fiber Optic Cable
GYTA33 (G652D) direct bury outdoor anti rodent Armoured Fiber Optical Cable
GYTA33 cable is an outdoor communication optical cable of metallic strength member of the loose tube jelly-filled structure, with Al-polyethylene laminated sheath and single-layer thin round steel wire armored polyethylene outer sheath.
The loose tubes are made of high modulus plastics (PBT) and filled withwater resistant filling gel. Loose tubes are stranded around the metallic central strength member, cable core is filled with cable filling compound.The corrugated aluminum tape is longitudinally applied over the cable core,and combined with polyethylene (PE) inner sheath. Galvanized steel wires are stranded around inner sheath, and then extruded with PE outer sheath.
- High quality optical fiber provides good transmission performance
- Accurate fiber excess length control ensures excellent mechanical and temperature performance
- Special filling gel filled loose tubes provide perfect optical fiber protection
- All section water blocking ensure the cable core reliable performance of moisture-proof and water block
- Corrosion resistance phosphated steel wire with high Young's modulus as central strength member givesdesirable tensile strength
- Longitudinally Armor with both side coated aluminum tape and stranded steel wires armoring meet therequirements of high crush resistance, tensile strength, bulletproof property, heavy duty direct buryunderwater installation
- Strict craft and raw material control enable lifespan over 30 years
- Applications:Long-distance communication and indoor communication
- Way of laying: Direct burial, underwater laying
- Operating temperature: -40 ~ + 70 °C
- Bend radius: static 15x cable diameter
||Nominal Diameter (mm)
||Nominal Weight (kg/km)
||Max Fibers per Tube
||No. of (Tubes+fillers)
||Allowable Tensile Load (N)
||Allowable Crush Resistance (N/100mm)
||Available upon customer’s request
1. According to different applications, GYTA333, GYTS33, GYTS333, GYTY53+33, GYTY53+333, GYTA53+33, GYTA53+333 can provided.
2. Special cable structure can be designed and manufactured on customer’s request.
Packaging and Shipment
Look forward to your inquiry on our GYTA33 (G652D) direct bury outdoor anti rodent Armoured Fiber Optical Cable.