||GYXTW Armored Direct Burial Cable 12 Core Fiber Optic Cable Price Per Meter
||Armored Direct Burial Fiber Cable
||Singlemode & Multimode
||Material Of Jacket:
||Black Polyethylene (PE)
|Storage / Operating Temperature:
||Outdoor Duct And Conduit Installation
PE Burial Armored Cable,
Direct Burial Armored Cable
GYXTW Armored Direct Burial Cable 12 Core Fiber Optic Cable Price Per Meter
GYXTW Armored Uni-Tube Single Jacket/Single Armored cable is designed with the flexibility and versatility
required for today's most demanding installations, including direct buried. The metallic armor is used when
mechanical protection is desired.
Fiber:2-24 fiber , Uni-loose tube gel-filled
Strength Member:Steel Wire
Armor:Corrugated steel tape
Black UV Polyethylene(PE)
- Uni-tube gel-filled construction for superior fiber protection.
- Metallic armor to protect cable from rodent attack and mechanical damage.
- Embedded steel wire provide desirable tensile strength and crush resistance.
- Compact, easy to install.
- UV and waterproof design.
- Interbuilding voice or data communication.
- Installed in duct, underground conduit.
Structure and Technical Specifications
Allowable Tensile Load
|Allowable Crush Resistance(N/100mm)
Note : This datasheet can only be a reference, but not a supplement to the contract. Please contact our sales people for
more detailed information.
Packaging and Shipment
Look forward to your inquiry on our GYXTW Armored Direct Burial Cable 12 Core Fiber Optic Cable Price Per Meter.